BUSINESS GROWTH PROGRAMS
Wole Oluyemi has developed and facilitated several learning programs for some SME businesses over the last ten years. These courses are owned and directed by Wole Oluyemi and are usually arranged as company in-house programs:
- Anatomy of Success: Entrepreneurs Burden of Failure (ASEBF)
- Business Management Essentials for Small and Medium Enterprises (BME4SME)
- Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Executives (FANFE)
- Finance Fundamentals for Growing Businesses (FFGB)
- Strategy Beyond Markets in Africa (SBMA)
In some instances, the above learning programs are organized and hosted by third party partners such as Roedl & Partner (Nigeria), DbrownConsulting, professional associations and trade groups. The learning programs could also be further customized to meet the specific needs of the host business.
The above flagship courses are also to be hosted on e-learning platforms by 2019.