Book Wole for a talk, event or hosting
Wole Oluyemi is a sought after speaker at corporate executive retreats, seminars and conferences, including those of leading professional associations such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) and the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN). He also speaks regularly at career fairs and youth empowerment programs across Nigerian campuses including those sponsored by different donor agencies and groups. In the past one year, he has participated in over 40 speaking engagements.
Some of his frequently requested seminar and conference topics are:
- Investing in the Frontier Economies of Africa
- Building the “Africanised” Venture Capital Strategy for Start-Ups and Growing Businesses in Africa
- The Strategic Art of Investing and Sustainable Wealth Creation
- Raising Capital for Emerging Businesses in Africa
- The Liability of Foreignness – Non-Market Strategy for Foreign Businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Having Friends in Important Places – Corporate Political Behaviour for Businesses Operating in Africa
- Political CSR in Developing Economies
- Anatomy of Success – Lessons from Dynasties in the African Marketplace
- Fighting Giants – Competing with Larger Companies in a Free Market
- Building an Intelligent Business – Delivering Strong Business Performance through Product & Market Intelligence
In addition to these highly demanded topics, Wole also works with host organizations to customize topics that will meet their needs and objectives.